We have a strongly held value that we contribute to our community and support initiatives for social justice. Over the years Tempo has contributed to the local, national and international community in the following ways:
· Pro bono work for boards and managers of local not-for-profit organisations such as Lifeline Canberra, Carers ACT, ACT School Principals Association, local government and independent schools, Schizophrenia Fellowship, Anglicare, GROW and Rotary International
· Major sponsors of the Fred Hollows Foundation, Bosom Buddies ACT, CANTEEN, Care Australia that included volunteer work to develop strategic and business plans, financial and stakeholder management.
· Mentoring executives and young managers of charitable organisations to enhance leadership as well as mentoring many women in executive life or who aspire to executive life.
· Longer term pro bono consultancies for interstate and national bodies such as the NSW Cancer Council, Anglican Dioceses of Brisbane and Adelaide, the Uniting Church Synod of NSW, Presentation Sisters and the Catholic Bishops Conference.
· Board Memberships of NFPs including the Menzies Centre for Health Policy, Charles Sturt University Australian Centre for Christianity and Culture.
· International contributions in development work in education, governance and support for women in Malaysia, Laos, Timor, Thailand and Tanzania.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-32266419-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);